Friday, March 21, 2008

Gulp! Double Gulp!


I can't tell you how long it actually took me to press the "pay now" button, but I did it. I am officially registered for the Charlotte Marathon on December 13, 2008!!! WOW, it's real now. I'm gonna do this thing. I'm scared! I'm excited! I'm nervous! So many emtions. I know I have a while to process and train. My sister-in-law lives in Charlotte, NC, so it will be great to be up there. We'll just make a family trip out of it! It's only about 3.5 hours from here. I decided against the Kiawah Marathon because so many people that have done it don't really like it because it loops so much...kinda boring. Besides registration doesn't open until August and there was no guarantee that I would have gotten in it (it's a lot smaller than most), but now I am OFFICIALLY REGISTERED for the Charlotte Thunder Road Marathon!!!!

1 comment:

marathon mom said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats on the first marathon, doesn't it feel great to be registered? You have a nice long time to prepare, enjoy it!