Monday, March 31, 2008

200 miles and a rainy run...

Today marked my 200th mile since January 1st of this year. I've been tracking my miles since the beginning of the year and today marked mile 200!! So many more to go...but it still feels good. I ran 5 miles in the misty, yucky, cold rain this morning and I feel fantastic now. I think people were looking at me like I was nuts, but when I left it wasn't quite raining yet. Oh well. This Saturday is the Cooper River Bridge Run 10K. I'm so excited!! The expo is on Friday so that should be fun. My girlfriend from Richmond is coming down and we are running it together. She has done way too many marathons to count, so I don't know if I will be able to keep up with her, but it will still be fun!

1 comment:

marathon mom said...

Sounds like we had the same weather this am- I was nice and wet after my 5 miles as well, but it felt great to have run. Congrats on the 200 mile milestone!