Saturday, March 29, 2008

7 Miles!!!

I did it-7 miles in 57:46. I was so pumped!!! Garmin gave me an avg pace of 8:16. I feel great-right now at least. Dan was making muffins and had all the boys dressed when I got in. I left the house at 6:45 am. The weather couldn't have been better. Now I don't feel so bad for pigging out on that pizza at Giuseppi's last night. It made it that much better...I told Dan that if I finished under an hour I wanted to celebrate with a special drink tonight. I think I will. I also want to give a shout out to my pregnant friend running a half-marathon in D.C. this morning. You are truly my inspiration. You rock!!!

2 comments:

marathon mom said...

Awesome pace!!!!! You are doing an amazing job training, I am so impressed that you can get up and run by yourself- I would go back to bed most days!! Thanks for the shout out- I had so much fun!

workout mommy said...

Great job..and awesome pace!!! You definitely deserve a drink, I hope you had one!!

(and what better way to end a run than to come home to kids that are already awake and DRESSED!! Go dad!)


Lisa
aka: workout mommy