Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta do it...

I really didn't want to run today. First time in a long time-I just wanted to sleep until 7:00ish (when the boys wake up) instead of getting up at 6:00 to go. I decided since it was Saturday, I could sleep in, get the boys dressed and fed and then go. Well, it turned out to be a little warmer than I'm used to...but I pulled through, ran my 7 miles and did a great time of 56:20-8:02 pace!!! Now off to replenish those 850 calories I burned.

2 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Wow! You really ARE a Marathon Mommy! Love you site! We always welcome new contributors on our site. If you want to be added, email me at suziepetunia@gmail.com

There are instructions on our side bar for writing up a little bio for our "meet the mommies" page. Look at the examples on the page if you are wondering what to include.

renae said...

Wow!!!! You are so speedy!! Way to go!