Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A great Mother's Day gift...

Right now RunningSkirts.com has a selection of skirts marked down 1/2 off. These skirts are super cute and comfy to run in. I get compliments on mine all the time and it's oh so sassy! Isn't that what it's all about? Just in time for Mother's Day!

Running has been going well this past week. I was supposed to do 8 miles last Saturday but my Garmin died on me at 5.78, so I did my 7 and called it quits. I had no idea how long another mile would be. So this week it's 5-5-5 and then 8 this Saturday. I'll be sure that my Garmin is all charged up. I know, I know I am a slave to that thing...but it really does help.

2 comments:

marathon mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marathon mom said...

I know what you mean about the Garmin- I forgot it one day and could not function!!!
Runningskirts.com skirts are my favorite too- I just can't have enough of them!