Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Favorite Running Items...

I never realized how expensive running can be until I really started getting into it. I feel like the more "stuff" I have, the better I will be...I've purchased quite a few running items lately, so I'd like to share my "goods" with you...

Oiselle Leslie Knickers-I love the way these fit and they are oh so cute to wear to the grocery store too!

Nike Elite Running (no show) sock-I have a lot of problems with my feet sweating so bad (TMI!) I know and these socks are the best I've found so far...

Garmin Forerunner 205-I honestly don't know what I've done without this before now. This thing tells me my calories, pace, miles, and time all on one screen...it also has neat functions like planning routes, saves your running history. I could go on! I don't leave the house without it. It tells me when I need to pick up the pace...something I never even knew before now.
Cute running tank from Running Banana -I love a cute running tank. I just got one custom made from here that says-"Marathoner in Training" on the front and "Run Mom Run" on the back. And it's made of wicking material-I love it!!!

Cute head band from Bondi Band-I just won one of these at a recent running expo and my friend Run Happy just posted about hers. I love it! I didn't like it at the race on Saturday because it kept sliding off...I was wearing it wrong. I wore it for my run on Monday and it was AWESOME-it stayed in place the whole time. Mine says "iRunLikeAGirl", so I love it that much more!!!!

I could go on and on about running shorts, but my favorites are the Adidas Climalite, Nike Dri-fit, skirts from runningskirts.com...but those are just a few!

Happy running and exercising!

No comments: